In the past few years, we have noticed that many swimming pools are being introduced that are made out of thermoplastic materials. These consist of standard sheet material with numerous external reinforcements – which does not benefit the price. DG Kunststoftechniek conducted in-depth market research and, as a result, now creates swimming pools and ponds using double-walled Paneltim® panels made of PE and PP. This results in a much more budget-friendly project. We assemble and weld all the components under ideal circumstances in our own workshop to guarantee perfect impermeability. DG Kunststoftechniek does not carry out the installation itself and always completes contracts of swimming pool builders and pond installers.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A PLASTIC POOL OR POND
A prefab plastic swimming pool or pond has numerous advantages:
- Fewer external reinforcements are required, which means less welding and a lower risk of leaks.
- Plastic is a relatively light-weight material, which makes pools or ponds easier to manipulate during the installation process.
- All cables, pipes, lamps, and pumps have already been fitted,
- as well as the stairs, islands, pump rooms, and overflow components.
- The interior of the pool or pond can be up to 4.5 metres wide.
THE POOL OR POND YOUR CUSTOMER HAS ALWAYS DREAMT OF!
DG Plastic Engineering works closely together with swimming pool builders and pond installers. The versatility of plastic offers infinite possibilities in terms of design. Every pool or pond that leaves our workshop is a unique custom-made product.